Hello, this is for ATtiny45 / AVRStudio4 / gnugcc / AVRISP.
1. When I do a Build > Compile, it compiles with no errors.
2. When I click "Clean current configuration" it reports a build with no errors.
3. When I do a Build > Build, the build fails with one error (see below).
4. When I try to program (AVRISP) it cannot find the hex file.
5. When I look in the Project\Default folder there is no hex file.
Here is the Build error message...
foo_01_jw.o:C:\ (filepath) foo_01:25: first defined here make: *** [foo_01.elf] Error 1 Build failed with 1 errors and 0 warnings...