Hello to all Win7 users :D
I did not expect any problems while switching from Vista x64 to Win7 x64, but with the JTAGICE mkII I had some.
So here is a short step-by-step driver installation tutorial:
- As you may remember, there where always 2 devices in the Jungo-folder in the Device Manager. By right clicking on the computers name in the Device Manage, selecting "Add legacy hardware" you can install an extra driver.
- click next
- select "Install the hardware, that I manually select from a List (Advanced)"
- select "Show All Devices"
- click on "Have disc" and point to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Atmel\AVR Tools\usb64\windrvr6.inf"
- select WinDriver an continue by clicking "next" and "install" many times :wink:
- now you can install the JTAGICE mkII driver. Reinstall it, if you have tried it already, it should work now. If you let Windows search on the Internet, it will find the correct one.
- when it looks like this, it should work:
Tell me if there are some errors here...