Need to do some math in your small RAM-less AVR, for example the ATiny's ?
Can also be used in all other AVR's
- Number range is from -32767 to 32768 with a 16 bit fractional part, that is a 0.000015258 resolution
- The multiply and divide has overflow flag and divide with zero flag.
- The results is rounded to nearest LSB.
- Multiply does a full 16.16 to 32.32 before rounding off to 16.16
- Code size: 402 bytes.
- Unused functions can be removed for a smaller codesize
See my project:
Feedback is welcome :D