If you have had trouble with some of the problems below, the cure is here.
Upgrade the isp.ini with this new bebugged version!
The Patch file corrects:
- AT90S8535 Lock Bit Programming
- AT90S1200 Signature Byte Check
- AT90S2323 Signature Byte Check
- AT90S4434 Signature Byte Check
- ATmega103 Signature Byte Check
- ATmega603 Signature Byte Check
How to use:
- Install AVR ISP version 2.65.
- Replace the initialization file (isp.ini) with the one from this patch.
How it works:
The 'isp.ini' file describes the complete programming sequence to the AVR ISP software. The original file had some bugs.