I recreated a DTMF dialer based on a schematic from this site:http://avtanski.net/projects/phone_dialer/#DATA . In terms of hardware everything works so far. Only: Of course, the tones don't match the numbers of the keypad because I have a different keyboard than the one used in the diagram.
I've tried changing the code several times in order to match the buttons to the tones (code attached). I always changed the hex addresses in "KBD_SCAN_SPEED" at the beginning of the code. Then at the end in "LookupDTMFPins" the order of the binary addresses were changed according to my hex changes.
But I just can't get it done. I'm actually pretty lost. Also because I have no experience with assembler language. I checked whether the input and the output tone match with a app-based DTMF decoder)
Inputs for the correct outputs are very welcome. Thank you!