Thanks @dylanmckay contribution.
I track for a long time and now it can work friendly now.
I just search and only four topic discuss about Rust, so I post here.
- [Question about AVR LD/ST binary encoding | AVR Freaks](https://www.avrfreaks.net/forum/...)
- [Lets talk about RUST [language]](https://www.avrfreaks.net/forum/...)
- [Memory safe computer languages](https://www.avrfreaks.net/forum/...)
- [someone elses malloc | AVR Freaks](https://www.avrfreaks.net/forum/...)
Here is the beginning:
- [avr-rust :: Homepage](https://www.avr-rust.com/)
- [The AVR-Rust project](https://github.com/avr-rust)
- [avr-rust/awesome-avr-rust: A list of useful AVR libraries and cool projects, PRs welcome!](https://github.com/avr-rust/awes...)
- [for discussion](https://gitter.im/avr-rust/Lobby)
# The avr-rust Project Homepage
An open source project adding AVR microcontroller support to Rust.
The avr-rust compiler, once existing as a [fork](https://github.com/avr-rust/rust), has since been merged into upstream Rust as of July 2020.
The standard Rust nightly compiler can be used to compile crates for AVR - no compiling from source required.
The recommended way to use avr-rust is via [rustup](https://www.avr-rust.com/#instal...) using the official nightly version of the Rust compiler.