I should write code for drive MFRC500(Philips RFID) with ATMEGA16.
This chip is sell with working firmware written for c166 and use "memory mapped mode".
Now, the only one Address-Data Bus of MFRC500 is connect with the PortA of ATMEGA16.
Can be the address of this port the basic address of memory mapped mode?
Here the comment of original firmware:
* This library modul is written for a C166 microcontroller derivative.
* The source can be ported to other platforms very easily.
* In our case the reader module is
* connected via memory mapped io at base address 0x100000.
* The interrupt pin of the reader IC is assumed to be connected to
* the fast external interrupt pin INT0# (active low) and the reset
* pin of the reader IC should be connected to a dedicated port pin
* (Port: P1 Pin: 9).
* In this configuration, a reset of the reader module is independend
* from the reset of the microcontroller.
* All protocoll
* relevant timing constraints are generated
* by the internal timer of the reader module.
HERE PART OF CODE:
void WriteRawRC(int addr,char value)
*(gpcRCBaseAddress + addr) = value;
char ReadRawRC(int addr)
return (*(gpcRCBaseAddress + addr));
//#define WriteRawRC(addr,value) *(gpcRCBaseAddress + addr) = value;