I am having an issue with Atmel Studio 7.0 recognizing my Atmel Ice reliably. Sometime when I reboot Atmel Studio 7.0 my Atmel Ice shows up but only briefly before it disappears.
I have tried many suggestions from this form from over the years.
- Uninstalling Atmel Studio 7.0 and related drivers and files. Removing registry settings for Atmel as well.
- Updating the device firmware
- Using Zadig to install different drivers
- Use over 5 different USB cables (which work with other USB Data based devices) and different USB ports on my desktop
- Using atfw in CMD to update the programmer
- Random Others (Anything that seemed like it would work)
I am using Windows 10 and I am trying to connect to any target I have avaliable. ATTINY85/ATTINY85/ATMEGA32U4/ATMEGA16U4. No target change helps.
I submitted a case with Atmel but with not support so far.
Below is my device manager. I am hoping I am missing something obvious but this issue is gating my development.