I am having difficulty moving Studio's default directories, they keep repopulating on each launch.
- Move 'Atmel Studio\' & 'Visual Studio 2015\' auto-populated directories from current 'Documents\' loc on launch to somewhere else (e.g. 'C:\')
How can you complete this? I have done some research -
I have moved the following options to 'C:\'
- 'Environment->Import and Export Settings->Automatically save my settings to this file:'
- 'Projects->Projects location:'
- 'Projects->User Project templates location:'
- 'Projects->User item templates location:'
But these two directories still populate in 'Documents\' on each launch. Is this possible to relocate?