I am looking through all the usual suspects, and I thought I would ask here as well.
I am looking for a DC current logger for my car battery. Here are the specs I have for the device:
1) 500ma resolution
2) Minimum detectable current 1amp, must be able to sense up to 25 amps
3) Must clamp on to heavy battery cable
4) would like it to be able to connect to the battery if possible, but not a requirement
5) low power operation(obviously)
6) must be able to store minimum three days worth of readings with 4 readings per hour. Each reading will last 10 seconds
7) PC connection nice, but a local screen is acceptable.
Any suggestions welcome and appreciated
East Coast Jim