I have a problem that i faced for a week now and could not find a solution for it.
Am using a 2 MOSFET (N/P) channel to drive a motor forward and backward, the part that am using is AO6604 ( 6-TSOP ), datasheet can be found here,
am using ATTINY214, flashing is done by UPDI, now here comes the comes the dilemma:
- Once I connect my custom board to flash the program I get a short circuit immediately, once I remove the the mosfets and flash the program, the program is flashed. I solder again the mosfet and comes the 2nd problem.
- Although from the outputs of the MCU to the n channels and p channels outputs the exact behaviour I want the to and works fine, the p channel cannot switch on. there is a resistort of 470 ohm between each gate and pin.
on my setup am using:
For first MOSFET:
- PA6 ----> Motor reverse highside p channel configuration at initialization, output HIGH
- PA7 ----> Motor forward lowside n channel configuration at initialization, output LOW
For second MOSFET:
- PB3 ----> Motor forward highside p channel configuration at initialization, output HIGH
- PB2 ----> Motor reverse lowside n channel configuration at initialization, output LOW
does anybody has experince with this ? I appreciate a lot,