This is an odd one that had me clawing what was left of my hair out!
I have this assembly file included in my program...
// INCLUDE USER CODE
#include "Ball Demo.asm"
I also have both the main application and this included file open side by side.
If I make changes to the included file and upload, the changes are not written to the program memory.
There are only 2 ways to make the changes work...
1) Close AS7 and reopen the project.
2) Insert any character in the included name, then delete it!
Yeah... if I simply add a space after Ball Demo, then erase that space, the project then compiles with the changes.
This is a caching bug of some sort, that I am sure of.
I first considered blaming Bill Gates, but then I found the #2 solution, which puts the blame back here.