It's that time of the year, the next release of Atmel Studio is finally done (yes, copy-paste from the previous post).
The readme/release note contains most of the info, so without further ado:
Most notable bugs that are fixed:
- AVRSV-7798: Tiny817 fuse programming from ELF issue.
- AVRSV-7903: Studio automatically sets GPNVM bits [7:8] thereby enabling TCM
- AVRSV-7892: Writing SAML22 RWW flash fails
- AVRSV-7883: Incorrect warning message for KB2978092 during installation of AS 7.0.1417
- AVRSV-7854: NaN values not handled by atprogram
- AVRSV-7911: Problems reading device ID on ATmega4809
Do note that if you use QTouch, you need to upgrade the QTouch Composer extension from the Extension Manager when upgrading to this version.
- AVR 8-bit GCC Toolchain 3.6.1.
- ARM GCC Toolchain 6.3.1 with upstream versions:
- gcc (ARM/embedded-6-branch revision 249437), GNU ARM Embedded Toolchain: 6-2017-q2-update