We are looking closely at the STMicroelectronics STM32F205RBT6 for a new ARM7 based auto board design. I see atmel has some options and I'd much prefer atmel.
The requirements are as follows.
- We have a need to communicate over Can on 2 buses simultaneously.
- We need to use a bootloader USB.
- The chip much have eeprom.
- And a program size > 128k.
- We only need about a 16mhz clock.
We'd like to stay near $4 a chip @ 1k volume. Anyone have a recommendation on the atmel side?
p.s. Is STMicroelectronics compatible with avr32program, so avrstudio 7 would work?