The June version of Atmel Studio is now available on our update servers (and atmel.com soon as always).
Readme here: as-installer-7.0.1006-readme.pdf.
Short and sweet items:
• New Atmel Start extension that allows the user to create and configure Atmel Start projects within Atmel Studio.
• Ability to load multiple modules in a debug session (experimental). For those that for instance wants to load eeprom files with assembler projects, or populate eeprom with external files. Available in the Advanced tab in the project properties.
• AVR 8-bit GCC Toolchain 3.5.3. Can't remember what the version bump was for.
• ARM GCC Toolchain 5.3.1
• AVRSV-6878: Atmel Studio writes the write-once wdt registers on some SAM devices.
• AVRSV-7470: SAM Cortex-M7 devices fails launch occasionally.
• AVRSV-7471: Devices with external and internal RAM lists all the RAM as available (fixed in studio but will also need updated device support, coming soon).
• AVRSV-7473: Atmel Studio hangs during startup (caused by a hang in the USB subsystem when enumerating tools).
• AVRSV-7474: Kits connected to Atmel Studio are not getting enumerated in the QTouch Start Page.
• AVRSV-7477: Show all files does not work from solution explorer.
• AVRSV-7482: Exception when adding breakpoint on SAM4L.
• AVRSV-7486: Debugging may fail in Cortex-M0+ SAM devices at high clock speeds.
• AVRSV-7499: Arduino import never completes.
As usual, it should already be in your notification window (the small flag in the top right of Atmel Studio), or available through Help->Check for updates.