We have been trying to determine a way to get the install to be done on the d: disk drive. is this possible?
If you are using the notepad file to generate a source file with Doxygen then you need to ad some info to the notepad file
here's the notepad Bold entries are my ads
How to generate source code documentation (MS Windows users):
1. Install Doxygen (www.doxygen.org) this will give you the Wizard config page
2. Open the 'config.doxygen' file in the Doxygen Wizard.
fill out the source and destination directory in the fields then select expert and select the rtf box , this will generate the Doxygen refman.rtf file
3. Generate documentation (Ctrl-R). or select RUN once done goto the destination directory
4. Open the 'doxygen\refman.rtf' file. this will be in the RTF folder
5. Strip off everything but the 'File Documentation' section.
6. Save as 'source.doc' in MS Word format.
7. Remove the 'doxygen' directory.
© 2020 Microchip Technology Inc.