I recently bought two ATmega256RFR2-XPRO modules and i managed to create a network using Bitcloud (HADevice).
I thought using WSNMonitor might be a good idea but it just isnt working. At all.
Here is a list of things that i've done so far:
- Checked fuses (0xFE, 0x19, 0xF7)
- Checked for the correct .hex file (WSNDemo_XPRO_ATmega256RFR2_Coord.hex)
- Used different Computers (Win 7 AND Win xp) with the same result
- Java is correctly installed
- Inside WSNMonitor i used the correct Serial Port and parameters (38400, 8, 1, none, hardware)
When i try to connect, the status led on the board turns on and nothing else happens. Nothing appears inside WSNMonitor.