I'm new to AVRFreaks - Hello!
I'm having a strange problem, where my code compiles without errors in AS6.2, uploads to the ATmega328P (and verifies), but doesn't seem to execute!
- I'm using latest version of AS6.2
- Using a USBTiny programmer, so uploading using AVRDude (using this process http://www.crash-bang.com/using-...)
- Code compiles without errors
- Code uploads successfully
- Code doesn't execute
- Have tried a clean build, compiling as Debug or Release (in case that triggers something)
The code was working, until I spent a little time tidying up comments to make it more readable.
Can anyone think of any conceivable reason why the code wouldn't work?
I recall this happening in another project, but then I could track it down to an arbitrary #define statement - I removed it and the code ran again; replaced it and the code stopped...
I'm sure I'm missing something really simple. I've attached the code incase anyone else is as confused as I am!