AVR32 GNU Toolchain
Updated: Feb 16, 2009
AVR32 GNU Toolchain is a set of standalone command line programs used to create applications for AVR32 microcontrollers. The applications run either as embedded applications or on top of an embedded operating system, e.g. Linux®.
The tools may be used in a chain, so that the output of each tool becomes the input for the next. Several of the tools are based on tools from GNU (www.gnu.org), and some are developed by Atmel.
* Runs on Microsoft® Windows® and Linux platforms
* Cross compiler for AVR32 devices
* Assembler and linker for AVR32 devices
* Debugger for AVR32 devices
* Flash programming tools for AVR32 devices
* C-libraries for development of C/C++ programs
- Compiler : C
- Programming SW
- Compiler : C++
Log in to rate this item.