Updated: May 7, 2008
Interface SD Storage Cards to your Atmel Development Kit!
This board easily connects to your STK-500/501 or other evaluation/development board with the Atmel "standard" 10-pin layout.
* Connector for a SD-card/MMC-card
* Atmel 10-pin interface connector
* Configuration jumper that allows STK500 chip support includes ATmega16/32/164/324/644/8515 and any other devices that have the PORTB SPI port configured like the listed AVRs.
* STK501 chip support includes the ATmega64/128 and any other devices that have the PORTB SPI port configured like the listed AVRs.
* Card Detect and Write Protect status lines
* Board directly interfaces into MCS Electronic's BASCOM-AVR compiler via hardware or software SPI library.
* Includes 10 pin ribbon cable to connect to STK500/501.