Updated: Oct 18, 2005
The AVR FISP-USB is an advanced fast field programmer for in circuit programming of AVR microcontrollers. It offers the standard PC direct to target programming as well as an easy to operate (buttonless) stand-alone mode. The programs (up to 8) are loaded from the PC into the FISP. At power on the FISP decides which of the 8 programs to load into the target using a number of identity methods. The FISP-USB builds of the sucess of the FISP-LV and NOW runs from 1.7V to 5.5V, along with other new features including speed enhancemants.
- Application Runs under Win XP/2000/98SE.
- Connects to USB port.
- No Power necessary as power is supplied from USB or target(1.7V to 5.5V) in standalone mode.
- Standard 10 pin connection or optional 6pin version.
- Small Palm Size: 97mm x 51mm x 17mm
- Stand-alone Mode. Contains on board 512KByte(STD) for field updates with no PC.
- Up to 8 flash files and 8 eeprom files may be loaded into a FISP.
- Upon connecting to a target with no PC, the file to download is selected from a number of user parameters including:
i) Device Type
ii) Product ID
iiI) Firmware ID
- Save of EEprom before device erasure is supported for all devices.
- Auto serial numbering.
- Internal Firmware automatically updates from FISP Loader program
- Faster download times to FISP-USB.
- Improved ESD immunity.
- See the Help file in the FISP Loader for more information or the Data Sheet.
- Programmer : USB