Updated: Jan 20, 2005
The AVRISP from Atmel Corporation is a low cost In-System Programmer covering all AVR 8-bit RISC microcontrollers.
The programmer connects to a PC through a standard RS232 serial interface and draws the necessary power from the target board eliminating the need for an additional power supply.
AVR Studio is used as front-end software.
- AVR Studio Interface
- ISP Programming of all AVR Devices
- Programs both Flash and EEPROM
- Supports Fuses and Lock Bit Programming
- Supports RC Oscillator Calibration
- Upgradeable to Support Future Devices
- Operates at Target Voltages from 2.7V to 5.5V
- Adjustable Speed. Supports all Target Boards Running at Speeds Higher than 8kHz
- RS-232 Interface to PC for Programming and Control
- Takes Power from Target. No need for Additional Power Supply
NB! Does not do parallel programming.
- Programmer : Serial