DT-PROTO 40 Pin AVR Analog
Updated: Jul 13, 2011
AVR microcontroller proto board based on Atmel ATMEGA8535 with RS-232 communication line and In-System Programming port for supported microcontrollers. This board is suitable for experimenting or creating a prototype.
- Based on Atmel ATMEGA8535 with 8K bytes of Flash Memory, 512 bytes of EEPROM, 512 bytes of RAM and 8 channels 10-bits ADC.
- Support other 40 pin AVR with internal ADC variants.
- 32 lines input/output.
- PCB pads connect to RST, AREF, X1, and X2 microcontroller pins.
- Requires 9V-12V DC input supply, and it has 5V regulated voltage output for an additional circuit.
- Standard 10 pin Atmel ISP header with LED programming indicator.
- RS-232 communcation line with RJ11 connector.
- 4 MHz crystal for system oscillator.
- System reset circuitry with brown-out detector and manual reset button.
- 1018 through-hole pads for prototyping area, suitable for DIP components (pitch 0.1").
- Board tester program included.
- 1 board DT-PROTO 40 Pin AVR Analog.
- 1 Serial cable.
- 1 CD/DVD.
Log in to rate this item.