Updated: Jan 23, 2007
PoScope is a low-cost PC-based instrument that provides the features of six products in one and is ideal for anyone developing microcontroller-based circuits.
* Oscilloscope (2-channel, 100Hz to 200kHz)
* Spectrum Analyser (Hamming, Hanning, Blackman, Blackman-Harris window functions)
* Chart Recorder (0.01Hz to 200kHz)
* Logic Analyser (16-channel, 1kHz to 8MHz)
* Pattern Generator (8-channel, 1kHz to
* NEW! Square and PWM signal generator
* Supplied with oscilloscope probes and logic analyser test lead/clip set (165 $)
The PoScope also allows for easy analysis of serial communications including UART, SPI, I2C and 1-wire.
Log in to rate this item.