TC51854 LCD Controller
Updated: Jul 12, 2012
The TC51854 is an intelligent LCD controller with an integrated touch screen control that supports Kyocera Display (former Optrex) F-51854GNFJ-SLW-ABN 160x128 F-STN Monochrome Graphic Transflective LCD with a 4.7-inch diagonal viewing area for characters and/or graphics display. This controller allows user to individually control each display pixel. This independent pixel control allows displaying both text and pictures simultaneously. The TC51854 uses an ATMEGA32 microcontroller and a 4M bit AT45DB041B Flash. The microcontroller can be reprogrammed at any time by using AVRISP device. This board requires 9-12 VDC (recommended) and 250 mA power supply.
1. RS-232 communication interface PC and TTL (8051 Family, Basic Stamp, PIC, or TTL Compatible)
2. Nine programmable baud rates
3. 4Mb Flash Memory
4. Touch screen controller (Analog or 4x4 Onscreen Keypad w/Flip Option)
5. AVRISP Interface
6. Individual Pixel Control
7. Draw/Clear Line/Rectangle/Circle
9. 5 VDC voltage regulator
10. 5 port pins of ATmega16 microcontroller (PA6, PD2, PD5, PD6, PD7) are available for your personal use
11. 4 integrated fonts: 7 pixels (H), 14 pixels (H), 14 pixels (H) Bold, 22 pixels (H) (custom fonts are available)
12. Multiple display modes: Normal, Reverse, Mixed
13. Display Parallel Connection
Log in to rate this item.