Updated: Aug 9, 2012
The MMnet01 is the lowest priced Embedded Ethernet minimodule with AVR. The heart of the MMnet01 module is the RISC Atmega128 microcontroller with 128kB of program memory and 64kB of (external) RAM memory and Ethernet controller RTL8018AS. The minimodule has an 512 kB DataFlash memory for storage of WWW pages and of any files e.g. with measurement data.
The MMnet02 is delivered loaded with the WWW Server application and WWW demonstration pages with examples of using CGI and Flash.
- Fast RISC microcontroller ATmega128 with up to 16 MIPS throughput
- Ethernet controller IEEE 802.3 10Mb/s
- 128kB of in circuit programmable FLASH program memory
- 64KB of RAM memory
- 4kB of EEPROM memory
- Serial DataFlash 4Mbit (512kBytes)
- Reliable reset circuit
- Crystal resonator 14.7456 or 16 MHz
- 4 LED diodes indicating: power, LAN activity, DataFlash activity
- Fully SMD, made on 4-layer PCB
- 2 x 20 terminals z 0.1" (2.54mm) pitch fitting every prototype board
- Available free operating system with TCP/IP stack supporting many protocols
- Available evaluation board an sample applications
- Small dimensions:56mm x 30.5mm
Log in to rate this item.