CA_001 Integrated Controller
Updated: Jan 20, 2005
The CA_001 is an evaluation board based on an ATmega128 MCU for use in demonstration and rapid prototyping applications. The board hosts a range of standard peripherals including a 16 x 1 character LCD module and a 7 segment LED for data display and use during application debugging, a RTC with EEPROM and alarm features, RS232 port and a 256Kb FRAM providing a high speed serial memory capability. In addition the CA_001 can interface with add-on peripherals boards via the single edge connector in accordance with our 'modular system concept' (see Web site). The CA_001 specification is listed below:
- Atmel ATmega128 MCU (16 MHz operating freq.)
- 128KB Flash, 4KB SRAM, 4KB EEPROM (all on-chip)
- 256Kb 2-wire serial Ferromagnetic RAM (FRAM)
- 16 x 1 character LCD module
- Real-time Clock (with Lithium battery back-up) inc. 4Kb EEPROM
- 7 segment LED display (via I2C 8 bit bus expander)
- RS232 connection (9 pin D connector)
- Expansion connections via DIN41612 (64 way) connector and solder pad array to all MCU ports.
- Single connector plug-in to peripherals boards, supporting the modular system concept.
- Pre-programmed with demonstration software.
- ISP connector (10 pin)
- JTAG connector (10 pin)
- on-board voltage regulation (8 - 15VDC input)
- size:4.0 x 3.8 inches, weight:100g
Log in to rate this item.