Updated: Jan 20, 2005
BASCOM-AVR© is the original Windows BASIC COMPILER for the AVR family.
It is designed to run on W95/W98/NT/W2000/XP
- Structured BASIC with labels.
- Structured programming with IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF, DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND, SELECT- CASE.
- Fast machine code instead of interpreted code.
- Variables and labels can be as long as 32 characters.
- Bit, Byte, Integer, Word, Long, Single and String variables.
-Compiled programs work with all AVR microprocessors that have internal memory.
-Statements are highly compatible with Microsoft’s VB/QB.
- Special commands for LCD-displays , I2C chips and 1WIRE chips, PC keyboad, matrix keyboad, RC5 reception., AT keyboard support , send IR remote code , SPI protocol master & slave, graphical LCD support
- Local variables, user functions, library support.
- Integrated terminal emulator with download option..
- Integrated simulator for testing. Or use AVR Studio and toggle between the BASIC code and object/asm code.
- Integrated ISP programmer (application note AVR910.ASM).
- Many Integrated programmers like the STK200, STK300, STK500, SE, Hotchip , Futurelec
- Editor with statement highlighting.
- Context sensitive help.
- Perfectly matches the DT006 SimmStick
- DEMO version compiles 2KB of code. Well suited for the AT90S2313.
- Ideal tool for your first steps into micro's
- Support for TCP/IP
- Compiler : BASIC