AVR Xmega MMxmega ATxmega128A3 Development Board (Lite Version)
Updated: Aug 9, 2012
MMxmega is a universal minimodule with microcontroller Atxmega128A3 of Atmel. This microcontroller is available in the TQFP64 package which is difficult to use in prototype and amateur circuits due to the compactness of terminals. We have undertaken an attempt at placing it on a board of 40x43mm with a layout of terminals which matches the commonly available prototype circuit boards. In addition, we have included a serial DataFlash memory with a capacity of up to 64 Mb, a circuit monitoring the supply voltage, a JTAG and PDI connectors, an interface of microSD cards. All pins are placed on a double row goldpins.
This minimodule is not only an adapter but a complete main board for ATxmega128A3. It needs only a connection to the supply voltage and to the JTAG or PDI connector and we can start loading 128 kbytes of flash memory of the microcontroller. Through integration of the peripherals with the microcontrollers on one board, the application of this module can lead to a shorter design period and facilitate the construction of systems based on ATxmega microcontrollers, by eliminating the need to design the printed board. The module is supplied with software for communication with the in-built peripherals.
Features of MMxmega
* Microcontroller ATxmega128A3
* Up to 64Mb of non-volatile memory DataFlash with serial interface
* In system programming connctors JTAG oraz PDI
* Reset and brown-out suppley volatege sytem resetu (MCP130T-315)
* All ports and signals of the microcontroller are led to pin terminals with 0.1' pitch on both sides of the board
* Resonator 8 MHz
* A additional 32.768 kHz quartz crystal for the internal timer/counter of the microcontroller
* Lithium battery sockepod
* Small dimensions
* Exemplary software in the form of a function of C language
Log in to rate this item.