As I have plowed through all different types of compilers I got fed up and started writing a new one with some points to it:
- all commands should be changeable by the user
- compiling to ASSEMBLER MNEMONICS possible
- compiling to Machine code and hex file possible
- a bad command or function should be possible to change
- relying more on versatillity than speed
- expandable even if no more revisions come out
- built in help system
- simple to share code OR language commands
- Follow standard PASCAL
- Be MUCH cheaper than what is on market
- Support Strings standard pascal as well as zero terminated
- IDE for both Win32 and Win64 versions
My basic thought was, if you are unhappy with a function, change it!
It should not be and is not harder to do than writing a ASSEMBLER macro
I also wanted an enviroment that was simple to maintain and keeps it self clean.
Well this compiler does now exist to aprox 70-80% when writing this.
If you are interested in helping out, please let me know. There are MUCH more
to read up on and this project will expand weak by weak as it has done.
Hope to hear from someone and thanks for your time.
P.S. You can contact me here at the forum D..S