For sale: RIGOL DS1102E Oscilloscope

Go To Last Post
8 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Due to my up-coming house move I'm having a bit of a clear out.

The first item I'm punting is my Trusty Rigol DS1102E - it's a bona fide 100Mhz version, not an overclocked 50Mhz version.

I listed it on eBay here.

(http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231839688124)

Sorry - UK delivery only.

SpiderKenny
@spiderelectron
www.spider-e.com

Last Edited: Tue. Feb 9, 2016 - 07:06 PM

Engineering:

Fast, Cheap, or Good.  Pick two.

Moving:

Wife, Dog, O'scope.  Pick two. wink

JC

Dog and scope...

kakarot wrote:
Dog and scope...

LOL !

I have four other 'scopes too - all are PicoScope USB scopes, but all are only two-channel. 

After the move I think I'll get the new 4-Channel Rigol.

I also have a 1999 VW Beetle 2.0L with a nice vanity plate for sale... haven't put it on eBay yet as it needs some fettling first.

SpiderKenny
@spiderelectron
www.spider-e.com

kakarot wrote:
Dog and scope...

Since the scope is for sale, get a second dog!

"He used to carry his guitar in a gunny sack, or sit beneath the tree by the railroad track. Oh the engineers would see him sitting in the shade, Strumming with the rhythm that the drivers made. People passing by, they would stop and say, "Oh, my, what that little country boy could play!" [Chuck Berry]

"Some questions have no answers."[C Baird] "There comes a point where the spoon-feeding has to stop and the independent thinking has to start." [C Lawson] "There are always ways to disagree, without being disagreeable."[E Weddington] "Words represent concepts. Use the wrong words, communicate the wrong concept." [J Morin] "Persistence only goes so far if you set yourself up for failure." [Kartman]

Too bad you will only ship to the U.K....I would have paid the freight provided it can work on USA voltage

JIm

EDIT:

Just did the math........nevermind surprise

If you want a career with a known path - become an undertaker. Dead people don't sue! - Kartman

Please Read: Code-of-Conduct

Atmel Studio6.2/AS7, DipTrace, Quartus, MPLAB user

Last Edited: Sun. Feb 14, 2016 - 07:55 PM

jgmdesign wrote:
Just did the math........nevermind

Yes we pay a UK Premium on just about everything here.

There is import duty on all electronic devices and components, which makes them more expensive.

It's one of the reasons I always state UK only in eBay auctions - anyone bidding from outside UK is paying too much and therefore is probably a scammer.

I once "won" a free dev kit from Cypress, which cost me more in import duty that it would have just to buy one here!

I suggested that they post it to their own UK address, pay the import duty, and then ship it within the UK to me, but they declined my kind offer.

SpiderKenny
@spiderelectron
www.spider-e.com

Last Edited: Sun. Feb 14, 2016 - 09:59 PM

SpiderKenny wrote:
There is import duty on all electronic devices and components, which makes them more expensive. It's one of the reasons I always state UK only in eBay auctions - anyone bidding from outside UK is paying too much and therefore is probably a scammer.

Did Cameron fast-track the exit from the European Union over the week-end? ;-)

"He used to carry his guitar in a gunny sack, or sit beneath the tree by the railroad track. Oh the engineers would see him sitting in the shade, Strumming with the rhythm that the drivers made. People passing by, they would stop and say, "Oh, my, what that little country boy could play!" [Chuck Berry]

"Some questions have no answers."[C Baird] "There comes a point where the spoon-feeding has to stop and the independent thinking has to start." [C Lawson] "There are always ways to disagree, without being disagreeable."[E Weddington] "Words represent concepts. Use the wrong words, communicate the wrong concept." [J Morin] "Persistence only goes so far if you set yourself up for failure." [Kartman]