For sale: RIGOL DS1102E Oscilloscope

Go To Last Post
8 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Due to my up-coming house move I'm having a bit of a clear out.

The first item I'm punting is my Trusty Rigol DS1102E - it's a bona fide 100Mhz version, not an overclocked 50Mhz version.

I listed it on eBay here.

(http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231839688124)

Sorry - UK delivery only.

SpiderKenny
@spiderelectron
www.spider-e.com

Last Edited: Tue. Feb 9, 2016 - 07:06 PM

Engineering:

Fast, Cheap, or Good.  Pick two.

Moving:

Wife, Dog, O'scope.  Pick two. wink

JC

Dog and scope...

kakarot wrote:
Dog and scope...

LOL !

I have four other 'scopes too - all are PicoScope USB scopes, but all are only two-channel. 

After the move I think I'll get the new 4-Channel Rigol.

I also have a 1999 VW Beetle 2.0L with a nice vanity plate for sale... haven't put it on eBay yet as it needs some fettling first.

SpiderKenny
@spiderelectron
www.spider-e.com

kakarot wrote:
Dog and scope...

Since the scope is for sale, get a second dog!

Happy 75th anniversary to one of the best movies ever made! Rick Blane [Bogart]: "Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."

"Some questions have no answers."[C Baird] "There comes a point where the spoon-feeding has to stop and the independent thinking has to start." [C Lawson] "There are always ways to disagree, without being disagreeable."[E Weddington] "Words represent concepts. Use the wrong words, communicate the wrong concept." [J Morin] "Persistence only goes so far if you set yourself up for failure." [Kartman]

Too bad you will only ship to the U.K....I would have paid the freight provided it can work on USA voltage

JIm

EDIT:

Just did the math........nevermind surprise

If you want a career with a known path - become an undertaker. Dead people don't sue! - Kartman

Please Read: Code-of-Conduct

Atmel Studio6.2/AS7, DipTrace, Quartus, MPLAB user

Last Edited: Sun. Feb 14, 2016 - 07:55 PM

jgmdesign wrote:
Just did the math........nevermind

Yes we pay a UK Premium on just about everything here.

There is import duty on all electronic devices and components, which makes them more expensive.

It's one of the reasons I always state UK only in eBay auctions - anyone bidding from outside UK is paying too much and therefore is probably a scammer.

I once "won" a free dev kit from Cypress, which cost me more in import duty that it would have just to buy one here!

I suggested that they post it to their own UK address, pay the import duty, and then ship it within the UK to me, but they declined my kind offer.

SpiderKenny
@spiderelectron
www.spider-e.com

Last Edited: Sun. Feb 14, 2016 - 09:59 PM

SpiderKenny wrote:
There is import duty on all electronic devices and components, which makes them more expensive. It's one of the reasons I always state UK only in eBay auctions - anyone bidding from outside UK is paying too much and therefore is probably a scammer.

Did Cameron fast-track the exit from the European Union over the week-end? ;-)

Happy 75th anniversary to one of the best movies ever made! Rick Blane [Bogart]: "Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."

"Some questions have no answers."[C Baird] "There comes a point where the spoon-feeding has to stop and the independent thinking has to start." [C Lawson] "There are always ways to disagree, without being disagreeable."[E Weddington] "Words represent concepts. Use the wrong words, communicate the wrong concept." [J Morin] "Persistence only goes so far if you set yourself up for failure." [Kartman]