I ordered my first PCBs from www.PCBway.com this week, and I am very impressed. I usually get my PCBs from DirtyPCB or Hackvana..... but now it will be PCBway.
Here is quick review, in point form;
- Great web site and is update. Can actually see PCB manufacture process of order, tracking, design, etc.. everything is in one place. Nice.
- 7 days to arrive at my door, from time of order. I am in Sydney Australia.
- PCBs packed very well.
- Silks screen is very detailed and 'fine'
- Price isn't the cheapest.. I think dirtypcb is cheaper, but you dont get the same quality or speed.
- Shipping is with DHL, which i like.
- Free "perforated boards" (universal boards).