a "hyperterminal-like" for win7 64, win10 64 (uses .net 4.0 Client profile).
- View ASCII or HEX
- View COM statuses (CD, CTS, DSR, Ring ).
- Change COM statuses (DTR, RTS, Break).
- Quick send ASCII character (type directly on the viewer), decimal, and hexadecimal (each has 5 preset quick response button).
- Auto response. Automatically sends data after receiving data. Decimal, hex, ASCII, or even multibytes binary data via saved files (hex editor included).
- Quick send multibytes binary data.
- Measure response time.
- You must install appropriate framework before using this (net 4.0 Client profile).
- Using 64-bit. Sorry, using universal is buggy. So either using x86 or x64 is only choices. I don't have time to upload 32-bit version, box.net is buggy at the time I write this post.
- If you encounter crash, try to use ASCII encoding instead of UTF-8. It may cause buffer overflow for fast incoming data.