Total votes: 0

So it looks like the patch adding tn4313 support is:

http://distribute.atmel.no/tools...

Atmel AS toolchain buildscript

http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.p...

/Bingo

I know that 3 years ago Atmel was showing off AVR32 studio using eclipse. When they presented the whole audatorium moned as that eclipse was slow and buggy at the time. Thus I bet they went with visual studio to fix this problem.

However I was one of the ones that moned, and now I do all my development in eclipse as that it is almost functional. With that said it is nothing like visual studio was 5 years ago using whole tomato's plug-in. Specifically Whole Tomato's plug-in for visual studio was the most productive gain I ever got in programming.

However now that half our office uses Linux and I am personally about 80% windows 20% linux I will most likely stick with eclipse.

Trampas

I think that my question is a bit off topic, but here it goes.
I use both Windows and Linux(ubuntu), cant I just use the avr-gcc that is available in the repositories to compile code for avr's?
Or is it better to compile from scratch using the given script in the last page?

Quote:

cant I just use the avr-gcc that is available in the repositories to compile code for avr's?
Or is it better to compile from scratch using the given script in the last page?

The guys at Canonical are experts in package building and so on. They are not experts in AVR programming. So they'll tend to just pull the head of the GCC tree and build the AVR variant without necessary applying some of the vital patches that haven't yet made it upstream to the core GCC project. So repository versions can be "sporadic" at best (though I think 10.10 is getting quite good). You are far safer using the Bingo script because it encompasses the combined AVR knowledge of Eric, Joerg and Carsten. As you will have read in ti thread Bingo (Carsten) builds a .deb each time he modifies the script anyway and these are hosted on my website at:

www.wrightflyer.co.uk/avr-gcc/

These are perfect if you use Ubuntu as installation is nothing more than a "dpkg -i" command.

Thanks for the fast and detailed information Clawson.
The avr-gcc in the repository must be really old, so I will use that .deb and try it.
This is the version of the avr-gcc from the repository, 2 years old :o

tiago@tiago-laptop:~$ avr-gcc --version
avr-gcc (GCC) 4.3.4
Copyright (C) 2008 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

The .deb's on my site are 4.3.4 as well. If Atmel release a list of the patches for the avr-gcc in AS5 then I'm guessing Bingo will update the build script and put new .deb's on my site.

Cliff

Quote:

When they presented the whole audatorium moned as that eclipse was slow and buggy at the time.

That is a history-writing that I do not agree with. I know for a fact that not everyone in the auditorium moaned.

Happy 75th anniversary to one of the best movies ever made! Rick Blane [Bogart]: "Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."

"Some questions have no answers."[C Baird] "There comes a point where the spoon-feeding has to stop and the independent thinking has to start." [C Lawson] "There are always ways to disagree, without being disagreeable."[E Weddington] "Words represent concepts. Use the wrong words, communicate the wrong concept." [J Morin] "Persistence only goes so far if you set yourself up for failure." [Kartman]

clawson wrote:
The .deb's on my site are 4.3.4 as well. If Atmel release a list of the patches for the avr-gcc in AS5 then I'm guessing Bingo will update the build script and put new .deb's on my site.

Cliff

Yupp :-)

/Bingo

"Dare to be naïve." - Buckminster Fuller

I hate it when they name it beta :-(

I doubt i'm able to make anything this weekend.

Edit: By advice from EW i'm holding off the release until the patches has been cleaned up a bit.

I might release .deb's of the older AS toolchain , if people need t10 support.

/Bingo

newbee here. Am I reading these last few messages correctly? The gnu toolchain does not support AVR32 yet.

Quote:

The gnu toolchain does not support AVR32 yet.
This script is for building avr-gcc (the 8bit AVR toolchain). If you want the 32bit version for Linux you need to get Atmel's AVR32 Studio which I believe is for both Windows *AND* Linux and will therefore contain a copy of the avr32-gcc toolchain.

Bingo600:

I would like to use one of your build scripts (great work! by the way) and I want to build it all static.
I want to be able to upgrade operating systems (kubuntu) and not having to compile everything from scratch. Also, I would like to stick with the exact same versions, since I know my software is working fine with them, and avoid some new bugs that might come with recent releases.
So, I just need to copy the installation folder to my new operating system.

Another question: can I compile static on 64bits and use on it 32bits or vice-versa?

Thanks!

sigsegv wrote:
The gnu toolchain does not support AVR32 yet.
Atmel has had AVR32 GCC since AVR32 introduction IIRC but the AVR32-specific patches may not have made the GNU mainline due to legal questions (IIRC these questions may have been recently answered and Atmel may be proceeding forward). The patches have been on an Atmel website for GCC 4.3 and 4.4. AVR32 GCC 4.4 may only be in AVR Studio5; quickest way to AVR32 GCC on Linux is as clawson stated.
AVR32 GCC on Linux - There are some instructions on how to rebuild using Atmel's patches but I'd have to dig to find these; one cross-compile build suite has AVR32:
http://foss.doredevelopment.dk/wiki/Avr32-toolchain

"Dare to be naïve." - Buckminster Fuller

bofh wrote:
Hi,

nice scripts, thank you. :)

However, it aborted while building avarice-2.10 with a linker error on Arch Linux (AMD64):

Quote:

g++ -g -O2 -o avarice crc16.o devdescr.o ioreg.o jtag2bp.o jtag2io.o jtag2misc.o jtag2prog.o jtag2run.o jtag2rw.o jtag2usb.o jtagbp.o jtaggeneric.o jtagio.o jtagmisc.o jtagprog.o jtagrun.o jtagrw.o main.o remote.o utils.o gnu_getopt.o gnu_getopt1.o -lusb -lbfd -liberty -lz
/usr/lib/libbfd.a(plugin.o): In function `try_load_plugin':
(.text+0x3f4): undefined reference to `dlopen'
(.text+0x417): undefined reference to `dlsym'
(.text+0x4a3): undefined reference to `dlerror'
collect2: ld gab 1 als Ende-Status zurück

On Arch Linux AMD64, avarice needs to be linked against libld:

I added

AC_CHECK_LIB([dl], [dlopen], , [ac_found_ld=no])

to the avarice-2.10 configure.ac file.
Then run autoreconf && autoconf , build a new tarball, exchange it and it works. :)

++on this, just saved my build. archlinux x86_64

Hi All

I was just wondering what the bottom line with development of the next version of WinAVR is and also with clawson's nice debian/ubuntu packages.

Will the next versions basically catch up with the AS5 toolchain. Will it also use the non VS2010 based back end programming and debugging stuff? Are you guys basically waiting for Atmel to properly release the source etc to this stuff before you can do your magic and create versions of them for the rest of us (I have zero intention of using AS5).

Thanks
srg

This will be toolchain releases only.
No editors or ides.

Just plain compiler

But i usually wait for Jorg to release the patches
For freebsd before updatilg the linux buildscript

/bingo

Why should WinAVR include a Visual Studio-based IDE? Leave that to Atmel?

AFAIK the sources has been released, but I might have misunderstood what the Atmel folks have posted here at 'freaks.

Re debugging stuff, I don't think that Atmel will release any sources. It is proprietary stuff. What would be nice is if someone with potential, knowledge, budget and authority (i.e. paid by, or at least ratified by, Atmel) wrote a GDB driver for Atmels debugging hardware (or at least for "a modern subset", e.g. Dragin, JTAGICE mkII, JTAGICE mkIII and AVROne!), and relesed it as a binary for some popular GNU_Linux distros (Fedora, Debian/*buntu, ...).

The hardest thing going for an open-source, cross-platform AVR development solution is that the debugging protocols are proprietary.

Happy 75th anniversary to one of the best movies ever made! Rick Blane [Bogart]: "Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."

"Some questions have no answers."[C Baird] "There comes a point where the spoon-feeding has to stop and the independent thinking has to start." [C Lawson] "There are always ways to disagree, without being disagreeable."[E Weddington] "Words represent concepts. Use the wrong words, communicate the wrong concept." [J Morin] "Persistence only goes so far if you set yourself up for failure." [Kartman]

I didn't mean that WinAVR should have an IDE or editor bundled with it at all, I just wondered about the current state of the current tools it has.

I don't want WinAVR to have a VS based IDE, that's why I loathe AS5.

I thought the back end was seperate from the VS based front end. I wondered if that back end would be repackaged in WinAVR etc for those that don't want to use AS5.

Otherwise I was just wondering what the current state of WinAVR is?

I am not part of "the team", but the current state seems to be that there is work planned or even on-going for a new release of WinAVR.

The core of this has always been a complete tool chain (compiler, linker and other binutils, avrlibc runtime library), and added to that values like AVRDude for programming AVRs, parts of debugging solutions (that I do not understand, like AVaRice), the excellent Mfile utility.

I would expect that this "core" will be very similar in the upcoming release.

It has also come with the Programmers Notepad editor, but you could just as well use your own favourite editor or IDE. A change here would not surprise me. Get me right, staying with PN would not surprise me either. Not would a WinAVRnext relese without any editor/IDE.

If "the team" actually has any clarifications, detailed plans or some such that can be shared at this time, I'm sure we'll see them when he passes by this thread.

srg4096 wrote:
Hi All

I was just wondering what the bottom line with development of the next version of WinAVR is and also with clawson's nice debian/ubuntu packages.

I made the Ubuntu packages, based on the latest linux buildscript packages (from this thread), at that time.
Clawson was/is kind enough to provide hosting , as i can't do that.

I did offer to make a Ubuntu package of the "older AS" toolchain , but was asked to hold back on releasing an AS5 Toolchain , due to the state of the patches.

And as it a bit of work to make the Ubuntu package , and there was no response ... I never bothered.

The AS buildscript is here

/Bingo

What is the appropriate way to get an updated toolchain on linux and osx at this point?

For OSX i guess you have to build it your self,

For Linux i'd do the same , but i think Atmel might have something for Linux.

/Bingo

Bingo600 wrote:
but i think Atmel might have something for Linux.

/Bingo

I would be delightef if this is true. Do you hava any references to back it up ?

Markus

markus_b wrote:
Bingo600 wrote:

/Bingo

I would be delightef if this is true. Do you hava any references to back it up ?

atomicdog wrote:
markus_b wrote:
Bingo600 wrote:

/Bingo

This is not about linux, but just a standalone version of the AVR-gcc for Windows provided by Atmel (standalone=without the Microsoft GUI). The sources/patches are included, so you can build a Lknux or MacOS version yourself.

For me this does not qualify as 'having something for Linux'.

Markus

markus_b wrote:
atomicdog wrote:
markus_b wrote:
Bingo600 wrote:

/Bingo

This is not about linux, but just a standalone version of the AVR-gcc for Windows provided by Atmel (standalone=without the Microsoft GUI). The sources/patches are included, so you can build a Lknux or MacOS version yourself.

For me this does not qualify as 'having something for Linux'.

The second link was for linux.

http://www.atmel.com/dyn/product...

[quote="atomicdog"
The second link was for linux.

http://www.atmel.com/dyn/product...

So I stand corrected.

I'm unable to access either link right now. It seems my mobile android browser I us here at at remote cabin or the flaky gprs connection don't cut it. Will check it out next week at home.

Markus

Quote:
I'm unable to access either link right now. It seems my mobile android browser I us here at at remote cabin or the flaky gprs connection don't cut it. Will check it out next week at home.
Solar flares might be affecting satellite communications.
http://news.nationalgeographic.c...

Uploaded a new toolchain .deb package to : http://www.wrightflyer.co.uk/avr...

It's based on the Atmel AS5 patches , gcc-4.5-1 and also include avr-libc-1.7.1 and the new avrdude-5.11

Note ... Atmel calls the patches for AS5-beta but these are the ones they released , when they released their own AS5 toolchain.

The files uploaded are :

avr-gcc-4.5.1-AS5-avrfreaks-11-sep-2011-u10.04.i386.txt
avr-gcc-4.5.1-AS5-avrfreaks-11-sep-2011-u10.04.i386.deb

avr-gcc-4.5.1-AS5-avrfreaks-11-sep-2011-u10.04.x64.txt
avr-gcc-4.5.1-AS5-avrfreaks-11-sep-2011-u10.04.x64.deb

They have only been slightly tested , use/test on your own risk.
EW has requested that i do not release the buildscripts , as he is working on integrating the patches in a better way.

All sources are accessible as per GNU.
Url to AS5 patches are somewhere in this thread.

Please make dure that the directory /usr/local/avr is empty or non-existant before installing the package.

Ie.: Remove the old .deb package or .....

See here for some possible bugs in AS5 , that would also be present in this toolchain (sorry ... I didn't know).

The AS5 toolchain simply looks to "sick"

I'll ask clawson to remove the packages from wrightflyer

/Bingo

Bingo,

thanks for the work, appreciated !

Markus

Quote:

I'll ask clawson to remove the packages from wrightflyer

They're gone now.

It's based on the old "Trusty" avr-gcc-4-3-4 , avr-libc-1.7.1 , avr-insight-6.8-1a and the new avrdude-5.11

I switched the naming-convention , in hope of a better grouping on wrightflyer.

avr-gcc-4.3.4-avrfreaks-2011-sep-12-u10.04.i386.deb
avr-gcc-4.3.4-avrfreaks-2011-sep-12-u10.04.i386.txt

avr-gcc-4.3.4-avrfreaks-2011-sep-12-u10.04.x64.deb
avr-gcc-4.3.4-avrfreaks-2011-sep-12-u10.04.x64.txt

Make sure /usr/local/avr is empty/"non existant" before install

Edit:
The avr-gcc-4.3.4-avrfreaks-2011-sep-12 versions
have been removed , due to a serious bug in avrdude 5.11.

Get the avr-gcc-4.3.4-avrfreaks-2011-sep-20 versions

/Bingo

Last Edited: Tue. Sep 20, 2011 - 03:26 PM

It's based on the old "Trusty" avr-gcc-4-3-4 , avr-libc-1.7.1 , avr-insight-6.8-1a , avarice-2.11 and the new avrdude-5.11.1 (Bugfixed)

I switched the naming-convention , in hope of a better grouping on wrightflyer.

avr-gcc-4.3.4-avrfreaks-2011-sep-20-u10.04.i386.deb
avr-gcc-4.3.4-avrfreaks-2011-sep-20-u10.04.i386.txt

avr-gcc-4.3.4-avrfreaks-2011-sep-20-u10.04.x64.deb
avr-gcc-4.3.4-avrfreaks-2011-sep-20-u10.04.x64.txt

Make sure /usr/local/avr is empty/"non existant" before install

Comments should go here:

/Bingo

Do any of the Atmel toolchain "improvements" or support for new devices have any chance of seeing the light of day in here (after bug smashing)?

If the Atmel toolchain "improvements" , finds it way into the FreeBSD repos , then yes.

It seems a bit like it is going to function this way.

Atmel toolchain "improvements" from (Atmel AS) is being merged into the upstream avr-gcc
Eric/SprinterSB and others are doing lots of other fixes to upstream.

Then ...
1: Eric does WinAVR , based on upstream & "maybe other magic"
3: Eric & Jörg coordinates
4: Jöorg does FreeBSD
5: I do FreeBSD -> avr-freaks buildscript

So Atmel/Eric/Jörg/SprinterSB does all the hard work :-)

I just make it build on linux

/Bingo

Bingo600 wrote:
If the Atmel toolchain "improvements" , finds it way into the FreeBSD repos , then yes.

It seems a bit like it is going to function this way.

Atmel toolchain "improvements" from (Atmel AS) is being merged into the upstream avr-gcc
Eric/SprinterSB and others are doing lots of other fixes to upstream.
Then ...
1: Eric does WinAVR , based on upstream & "maybe other magic"
3: Eric & Jörg coordinates
4: Jöorg does FreeBSD
5: I do FreeBSD -> avr-freaks buildscript

So Atmel/Eric/Jörg/SprinterSB does all the hard work :-)
I just make it build on linux
/Bingo

But I thought that WinAvr was dead (hasn't been a new build in over a year) and that Atmel's tool set was the replacement.

Quote:

But I thought that WinAvr was dead (hasn't been a new build in over a year) and that Atmel's tool set was the replacement.

You haven't been reading closely enough. Eric has already said there'll be a new WinAVR and it's looking like being based on 4.6.1 with SprinterSB back-porting some of the best fixes from 4.7 to that version.

AVR Toolchain is a half-arsed attempt by an Atmel off-shore team to try and replicate WinAVR - they failed miserably. There's serious faults like large flash devices not having ELPM in their .data loop and so on. It also misses many of the "goodies" that make WinAVR such a complete package. In no way can it be considered a "replacement" for WinAVR.

Most of us stick with WinAVR20100110 and look forward to WinAVR2011xxxx (or perhaps WinAVR2012xxxx?)

YEAH! I'm also stuck with winavr2010 (though my system has been polluted with the Atmel toolset via installing the latest AS5 I still have winavr in my path.

Quote:

I still have winavr in my path.

Be warned I've noticed that AS4 has a nasty habit of spotting "toolchain" in preference to WinAVR so always check Project-Configuration Options-Custom Options and make sure it's always set to "WinAVR" and hasn't been polluted with "Toolchain" if that's installed.

clawson wrote:
Quote:

I still have winavr in my path.

Be warned I've noticed that AS4 has a nasty habit of spotting "toolchain" in preference to WinAVR so always check Project-Configuration Options-Custom Options and make sure it's always set to "WinAVR" and hasn't been polluted with "Toolchain" if that's installed.

That's actually set in the project files, I seem to be OK there (whew!)

Hello. I am having some problems with the most recent build scripts. When running buildinsight.sh I get the following:

insight-6.8-1/sim/h8300/ChangeLog
insight-6.8-1/sim/h8300/compile.c
insight-6.8-1/libtool.m4
./buildinsight.sh: line 84: cd: insight-6.8-1a: No such file or directory
(./buildinsight.sh) patching Insight/GDB source
Patching with /home/swinchen/Builds/build-avr-gcc-4.3.4-binutils-2.20-libc-1.7.1-insight6.8-1a-dude-5.11.1-insight-patch/make-avr-gcc/patches/insight-6.8-1a/patch-atmega256x-gdb
can't find file to patch at input line 3
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|--- gdb/avr-tdep.c.orig	2008-01-11 14:19:59.000000000 +0100
|+++ gdb/avr-tdep.c	2010-01-19 11:19:47.000000000 +0100
--------------------------
File to patch: 
Skip this patch? [y] 
Skipping patch.
3 out of 3 hunks ignored
(./buildinsight.sh) gcc patching failed (0)
[swinchen@rudder make-avr-gcc]$ 

When running buildavr-no-insight.sh I get the following:

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../source/avarice-2.11/src  -Wall -Wextra   -g -O2 -MT gnu_getopt1.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/gnu_getopt1.Tpo -c -o gnu_getopt1.o ../../../source/avarice-2.11/src/gnu_getopt1.c
mv -f .deps/gnu_getopt1.Tpo .deps/gnu_getopt1.Po
g++  -g -O2   -o avarice crc16.o devdescr.o ioreg.o jtag2bp.o jtag2io.o jtag2misc.o jtag2prog.o jtag2run.o jtag2rw.o jtag2usb.o jtagbp.o jtaggeneric.o jtagio.o jtagmisc.o jtagprog.o jtagrun.o jtagrw.o main.o remote.o utils.o gnu_getopt.o gnu_getopt1.o  -lusb -lbfd -liberty  -lz
(.text+0x3c8): undefined reference to `dlopen'
(.text+0x3eb): undefined reference to `dlsym'
(.text+0x47b): undefined reference to `dlerror'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [avarice] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/swinchen/opt/bingo/build/avarice-2.11/src'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/swinchen/opt/bingo/build/avarice-2.11/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
Making install in scripts
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/swinchen/opt/bingo/build/avarice-2.11/scripts'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/swinchen/opt/bingo/build/avarice-2.11/scripts'
test -z "/home/swinchen/opt/bingo/bin" || /bin/mkdir -p "/home/swinchen/opt/bingo/bin"
 /bin/install -c ../../../source/avarice-2.11/scripts/start-avarice ../../../source/avarice-2.11/scripts/kill-avarice ice-gdb ../../../source/avarice-2.11/scripts/ice-insight '/home/swinchen/opt/bingo/bin'
test -z "/home/swinchen/opt/bingo/share/avarice" || /bin/mkdir -p "/home/swinchen/opt/bingo/share/avarice"
 /bin/install -c -m 644 ../../../source/avarice-2.11/scripts/gdb-avarice-script '/home/swinchen/opt/bingo/share/avarice'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/swinchen/opt/bingo/build/avarice-2.11/scripts'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/swinchen/opt/bingo/build/avarice-2.11/scripts'
Making install in src
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/swinchen/opt/bingo/build/avarice-2.11/src'
g++  -g -O2   -o avarice crc16.o devdescr.o ioreg.o jtag2bp.o jtag2io.o jtag2misc.o jtag2prog.o jtag2run.o jtag2rw.o jtag2usb.o jtagbp.o jtaggeneric.o jtagio.o jtagmisc.o jtagprog.o jtagrun.o jtagrw.o main.o remote.o utils.o gnu_getopt.o gnu_getopt1.o  -lusb -lbfd -liberty  -lz
(.text+0x3c8): undefined reference to `dlopen'
(.text+0x3eb): undefined reference to `dlsym'
(.text+0x47b): undefined reference to `dlerror'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [avarice] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/swinchen/opt/bingo/build/avarice-2.11/src'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
(./buildavr-no-insight.sh) avarice build failed

I fixed this error by changing the following line:

- ../../source/${avaricebase}/configure -v --prefix=$prefix
+ ../../source/${avaricebase}/configure -v --prefix=$prefix LIBS="-ldl"

This is being compiled on Arch Linux (up to date as of the writing of this message)

Thanks,
Sam

I beleive its in the readme , that the insight archive must be extracted
Diirectory renamed
And repacked with the correct name

I even think there is a script for that

The avarice error didnt show up on my ubuntu
But thanx for reporting

Just to let people know, I took a look at the script to see how the build is done, easy enough, so I built the toolchains in cygwin (version 1.7.9(0.237/5/3)) and it seems to work fine.

I built binutils/gcc/avrlibc/avrdude only.

I will test some .lss against ones coming from a WinAVR compile.

Hi all,

Maybe I am wrong, but I was terrified when I found that clawson's .deb installs (an older version) of avr-gcc.

I installed the AVR package on Ubuntu 11.04. All working OK, I use it on a daily basis. And I can't do without.

But I want to have a go with the AVR32. So I downloaded the
avr32-gnu-toolchain-3.2.3.261-linux.any.x86.tar.gz
from Atmel. Unpacked it but found no instructions how to install this and how to use it.

So then I found the sticky part of this thread and tried clawson's .deb package. It could have been so nice...

I'd expect things like avr32-gcc, avr32-as etc to get installed. But I found they have the same name as the 8-bit version. Is this "as intended", and can I get both AVR and AVR32 from the same GCC compiler? If that is the case, has anyone an example of an AVR32 makefile?

Thanks in advance,

Simon

This forum, Bingo's script and the .deb's on my website are ONLY for the 8bit avr-gcc, not avr32-gcc. Suggest you visit the AVR32 forums here for info about that.

clawson wrote:

This forum, Bingo's script and the .deb's on my website are ONLY for the 8bit avr-gcc, not avr32-gcc. Suggest you visit the AVR32 forums here for info about that.

I might have overlooked a minor detail 8<=>32. Oops.:oops:
Thanks for pointing out.

Simon

@nlsgs

For AVR32 i'd suggest the Atmel toolchain
But i can't help out with usage. You'll have to go to the AVR32 section here (as Cliff suggested)

If you are brave , you could try out James Snyder's buildscript.
But note that he says "not been extensively tested"
https://github.com/jsnyder/avr32...

If you run into problems while patching mpfr :arrow:

build-avr-gcc-4.3.4-binutils-2.20-libc-1.7.1-insight6.8-1a-dude-5.11.1-insight-patch.zip has mpfr-3.0.1 in the package-versions file. The get-patches.sh script download the "mpfr-current" patches.
This two versions do not match anymore.
My fix was to change "mpft-current" to "mpfr-${mpfrver}" in get-patches.sh.
Then run buildavr-cleanup.sh and get-patches.sh again.

... the only thing you cannot unscramble is eggs...

Pages