i want to simulate RF module in proteus??

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Author
Total votes: 0

i want to simulate RF module in proteus software??
how can i do so??
are library availaible on internet for it??
i already googled it bt found none

Surely LabCenter can tell you how to do this in your licensed copy of Proteus?

(moving this to RF forum)

I don't understand why people want to use Proteus (legally or otherwise). Users are always complaining that their project works OK when simulated but nothing happens when they run the code on the actual hardware.

Leon Heller
G1HSM

good peace of advice ...but proteus was made for the purpose "which ppl dnt understand"

What is your name, address and Proteus licence number?

I think that Proteus looks an excellent tool, and very useful to colleges and universities.

I understand that it simulates most hardware very well. Obviously there will be the odd anomaly. In which case, I am sure that LabCenter can advise.

David.

I doubt that the simulation of a rf link would be adequate enough to highlight real world problems. In reference to the OP's other post, I guess the rf modules are the cheapy 433MHz types which have some real world issues and the code presented doesnt address these eg sending 'j' for junk for the transmitter to stabilise! Raaj - you need to send a number of 'U's for the receiver data slicer to settle. Besides sending uart data is not the best idea with these modules. There is an Arduino library that does things in a much better fashion - worth a read so you avoid real world problems.

@kartman -i got you dear !thnx..god bless you..long life
@david -i downloaded from torrent site and cracked it

Quote:

@david -i downloaded from torrent site and cracked it

Then you are a complete f**ing idiot and I hope no one on this site will ever offer you any further advice (though I can think of some particular choice advice I could give you!)

yea wateva so called "clawson" ...this website belong to ur mommmy?? o daddy?? keep hoping fellah ...lolz..funny guy!!

Raaj, it is not wise to advertise your illegal activities on this website or any where else on the internet. It is your decision if you want to run 'cracked' software and you can tell your friends, but don't broadcast it to the world. You never know who is reading this and who will read it in the future. Employers frequently scour the web for references to potential employees - make sure what they find is good.

Rajneee Ranjan.
Student of Amity University.
Cell Phone (incomplete) 99533..... Complete # on file
Address on file
Picture on file

Do you really want ROCKING_VAANI and rashi132 to know how stupid you are acting?

After looking at all the questions you have placed on all the other forums you have visited, and researching your school records it seems that you are a wannabe engineer (ET).

You are an idiot and definitely an immature brat.

Scary isn't it, knowing that anybody can see this information. What's more is that you can't erase it, so as Kartman implied, have fun getting a good job. Especially now that you have said that you think it is OK to steal.

Pages