AWS IOT using Microchip ATECC508A and Atmel SAM

Go To Last Post
25 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Hello guys,

while exploring  possibilities to make a connection from AWS IOT from atmel SAM R21 I couldn't find a AWS IOT embedded C SDK port for atmel SAM devices.

But from the technical documents it seems some examples or tests done by atmel team using ATECC508A.

In Atmel-CryptoAuthLib-Firmware_20160108 documentation it is mentioned that test are done with Atmel SAM R21 and D21 with ATECC508A (for Certificate and key management + Tls connection management).

Is this examples available to explore for users?

Has anybody tried it and any example code available?

It will be great if Atmel include it in a ASF examples.... :-)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance. 

rai

Last Edited: Sun. Jan 8, 2017 - 03:35 PM

My device is ATSHA204A,,while the host will be a windows PC;

I have sent some information about the Cryptoauthlib here,but unfortunately got no rely;

ATMEL should provide information whether the lib has been fully tested, with each devices,and under which kind of platform(like windows or other embedded platform).

uzslm

uzslm wrote:
I have sent some information about the Cryptoauthlib here

Where?

If you think it's relevant to this discussion, then provide a link so that people can find it!

https://community.atmel.com/foru...

could also check into:

cryptoauthlib\lib\hal\hal_win_timer.c :all functions is not working except the last one.

uzslm

Last Edited: Sat. Feb 11, 2017 - 01:53 PM

I want to use ATSAM4S4A  with AWS Cloud.I found the kit for AWS cloud on the URL http://www.atmel.com/tools/at88c... but it is costly .

I want to use MCU ATSAM4S4A  with AWS cloud.

Can you provide the steps and required device's or hardware.

http://www.atmel.com/Images/Atme...

http://www.atmel.com/Images/Atme...

Can we interface ECC508 with ATMEL  ATSAM4S-XPRO  Xplained Pro Evaluation Kit ?

Regards,

Sree

Srinivas

Hello raigon,

i am currently beginning with AWS IOT and i am trying port AWS IOT embedded  C SDK to atmel SAM devices, particularly to SAMD21 + WINC1500. I have already port timer functions but i don´t know how port Network functions.

I need help to do that, did you get port Network functions for that board? 

Thanks in advance

Sorry to jump in, but did any of you guys go through the NDA process to get the ATECC508A datasheet?

Is so how many difficult do Atmel make the application process?

I've just finished writing a ATAES132A C library for a client and now want to do one for the ATECC508A for

myself as a personal skillset development, but I'm not sure if Atmel will let an independent contractor/developer

in the NDA program.

Regards.

Did you get anywhere with the NDA application? I am currently having the exact same question you had 3 weeks ago.

I am currently trying to find a way to apply for the full 508a datasheet for a research project I am working on but I am having difficulties even finding the right person to talk to or getting a response. Both my "local sales office" and atmels online support simply didnt responde.

Total votes: 1

Nope - no joy at all and no reply from Atmel support. I'm going to have a another go at it once this project is over in six weeks.

Really terrible support. Most people seem to have their queries completely ignored.

Total votes: 1

i think you can contact any FAE to do the process for you... this was the reply i got from the support guys when i asked..

Thank you two very much for the quick answer.

Sorry to have forgotten to give you an update. I tried contacting my Local Atmel sales office on the phone instead of per mail and had an NDA ready to sign in no time. They were extremely helpful.

Didnt went through with signing it though. Turned out all the necessary information were available through the libraries Atmel makes available and I got the older AtEccX08 library ported after some hickups. The SHA204 datasheet is also really helpful to get an idea of the structure of the ecc508a

Hi all

In m project I want to connect to AWS by ATWUNC1500 and ATECC508A.

Now I try to check my PCB and to read /identify the crypto component(ATECC508A) but I can't to do this .

I added the library of cryptoauthlib of atmel but its jumped a lot of errors .

My MCU it's SAM G55  .

its somone do this  and can help me?

AWS IOT using Microchip ATECC508A with SAMG 55 and ATWINC 1500

Harel

HTmt3431