From i tested, it work very prefect. I captured a video how to setting. Hope can help someone, want to developing program on Ubuntu
1. Install AVR Tools on Ubuntu 8.04 (binutils-avr, gcc-avr, avr-libc, avrdude, libusb). can use Synaptic Package Manager.
2. Install Eclipse 3.3 or later http://www.friendlyarm.com/install-eclipse-33-on-ubuntu-804/
3. Install Eclipse CDT4 (I recommend download CDT file to your computer before) http://www.vimeo.com/1216507
CDT4 can download from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads...
4. Install AVR Eclipse plug-in (can install by online software update) http://www.vimeo.com/1216553
5. Test developing program http://www.vimeo.com/1248523
6. Test Download by use AVRDUDE http://www.vimeo.com/1213811