ATmega168 X Plained mini connection issue

Go To Last Post
3 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Hi i recently got the 'ATmega168 X Plained mini' but im really struggling to connect to it. All i can even get is:

"Failed to enter programming mode. ispEnterProgMode: Error status received: Got 0xc0, expected 0x00 (Command has failed to execute on the tool)

Unable to enter programming mode. Verify device selection, interface settings, target power, security bit, and connections to the target device."

does anyone know whats wrong or can link me to older forum posts covering this topic? Thanks!

Try This : http://www.avrfreaks.net/forum/p...

Google search Works !!!

Partha

:-)

Thanks man,

The disable debugWIRE wasnt an option for me, had to change to advance to have that displayed. But i still cant disable it, its greyed out so i need to get into debug mode. Any attempt and this comes up:

failed to launch debug session with debugWIRE. This could be caused by reset line circuitry or disabled debugWIRE interface. Make sure that the reset line is free before continuing. Do you want to use SPI to enable the DWEN fuse?

If i hit no it leaves debug mode with no chance to attempt to disable debugWIRE, if i hit yes a familiar error occurs:

failed to enter programming mode. ispEnterProgMode: Error status received: Got 0xc0, expected 0x00 (Command has failed to execute on the tool)

Unable to enter programming mode. Verify device selection, interface settings, target power, security bit, and connections to the target device.

So i followed your wisdom and googled it. Spent an hour and i haven't found a solution yet, but i will have another shot over the next couple of days.