First off, thank you for taking you time to read this.
Now, I'm new to AVR studio 6.2 and I'm trying to get Peter Fleury i2c library to work.
I started out very simply:
1) A new project (c++)
2) copied the .h and .S to the same directory as the .cpp
3) used the Solution Explorer to add both the i2cmaster.h and i2cmaster.S (I need the asm version)
4) modified the i2cmaster.S to map the pines that I am going to use.
5) modified the delay rutine to fit a 1.8432 cristal.
6) copied the example program in the i2cmaster.h
7) changed the #include <i2cmaster.h> to #include "i2cmaster.h"
8) build the project.
Then, I get a boatload of errors:
Error 11 ld returned 1 exit status collect2.exe
Error 1 undefined reference to `i2c_init()
And so on for all the routines.
I've searched the forum for two days now and read all the posts, but all I can figure out is that I'm missing a step to map the .h to the .S
Can someone please point out my mistake?
Thank you again