Recent Discussions

RSS

Posted by jgmdesign on Wed. Oct 22, 2014 - 02:28 AM
I think that this is what I suggested.       1.   test for the magic value e.g. 0x55AA 2.   if not present, ...
Posted by Pirmin on Thu. Oct 16, 2014 - 11:19 AM
abcminiuser wrote: I'm still a moderator in some forums So why doesn't it say that under your avatar "raving lunatic" Dean?  The moderator lists on the...
Posted by praveen_khm on Wed. Oct 22, 2014 - 10:52 AM
If you are still not convinced, I fear you have missed my point. I'm not suggesting you change the CPU used in production. I am suggesting you change the CPU...
Posted by Mono electronic on Thu. Oct 23, 2014 - 05:25 AM
Apart from some diodes and relays, that circuit doesn't tell me much.
Posted by chriz3dd on Tue. Nov 27, 2012 - 09:42 PM
clawson wrote: Well ironically the Prolific CDC driver is rather famous for crashing Windows a lot! See recent thread in Off Topic about exactly this.  ...
Posted by jabba80 on Wed. Oct 22, 2014 - 08:13 AM
In actual fact, the small amount of code in the _trampoline procedure is actually a place-holder for the factory-provided DFU boot-loader itself. If you are...

Buzzing Topics (Last 6 Months)

RSS

Posted by brunomusw on Thu. Jun 12, 2014 - 05:59 PM
Thus we iranian are not lone. British and or even brazilians-self. :wink:
Posted by Michael@Atmel on Tue. Aug 26, 2014 - 12:04 AM
clawson wrote: Maybe its just me, but clicking on any links that I've found using google to "old" forum content just end up going to the home page of the new...
Posted by JohanEkdahl on Mon. May 19, 2014 - 07:32 PM
Quote:And hopefully someone will fix it now instead of waiting until we drown. This assumes that the vulnerability is currently exploited. I do not see...
Posted by bianchi77 on Thu. Apr 24, 2014 - 09:56 AM
JohanEkdahl wrote:Quote:Bianchi77, we want to know what you did that finally fixed your image shrinking code! You haven't figured out bianchi77's M.O. yet,...
Posted by ka7ehk on Fri. Jul 11, 2014 - 08:29 PM
There is a programming trick that can be used to  increase size of the numeric representation using two xor-operations and an add-operation. Search for "...
Posted by asking on Fri. Aug 15, 2014 - 08:35 PM
About a dozen messages ago, Lee askd you if the a/d reading was Nice and Smooth 0x000 to 0x7ff with a pot or something besides the current sensor. If it is,...