Recent Discussions

RSS

Posted by blakeb on Wed. Oct 22, 2014 - 11:47 PM
Ok so I am new to programming and to the website but I am hopeful someone can help direct me to the right path. So far I have been able to figure out how to...
Posted by zakmen on Fri. Oct 17, 2014 - 11:25 AM
See what is the actual value of the TRX_STATUS_REG_s.trxStatus when this happens.   Also, you don't need NWK_OPT_BROADCAST_PAN_ID if you want to send a...
Posted by Pirmin on Thu. Oct 16, 2014 - 11:19 AM
Pirman,   Welcome to the Forum.   Your initial post was in the Xmega Forum, which is for particular family of processors, (not the Mega in the...
Posted by stevewitz on Tue. Oct 21, 2014 - 09:27 PM
Thanks for all of the suggestions!   I'll check out the NFC chips.  Preconceived notions was that is was a lot of overhead - but I'll check out the...
Posted by slow_rider on Tue. Oct 21, 2014 - 06:52 PM
Yes,   there is no mystery in <atomic.h>   Lee knows he is using interrupts.     So he can just use a CLI, SEI pair....
Posted by BelaElectronics on Wed. Oct 23, 2013 - 09:17 PM
Sorry,   I should have explained.    If you write to SPDR without waiting for completion,    you must wait before...

Buzzing Topics (Last 6 Months)

RSS

Posted by brunomusw on Thu. Jun 12, 2014 - 05:59 PM
Thus we iranian are not lone. British and or even brazilians-self. :wink:
Posted by Michael@Atmel on Tue. Aug 26, 2014 - 12:04 AM
clawson wrote: Maybe its just me, but clicking on any links that I've found using google to "old" forum content just end up going to the home page of the new...
Posted by JohanEkdahl on Mon. May 19, 2014 - 07:32 PM
Quote:And hopefully someone will fix it now instead of waiting until we drown. This assumes that the vulnerability is currently exploited. I do not see...
Posted by bianchi77 on Thu. Apr 24, 2014 - 09:56 AM
JohanEkdahl wrote:Quote:Bianchi77, we want to know what you did that finally fixed your image shrinking code! You haven't figured out bianchi77's M.O. yet,...
Posted by ka7ehk on Fri. Jul 11, 2014 - 08:29 PM
There is a programming trick that can be used to  increase size of the numeric representation using two xor-operations and an add-operation. Search for "...
Posted by asking on Fri. Aug 15, 2014 - 08:35 PM
About a dozen messages ago, Lee askd you if the a/d reading was Nice and Smooth 0x000 to 0x7ff with a pot or something besides the current sensor. If it is,...