Recent Discussions

RSS

Posted by hemaltandel on Wed. Oct 1, 2014 - 04:54 PM
Given the way strings are parsed in ZCL, the size of the 'value' field in the 'manufacturerName' field of the ZCL_BasicClusterServerAttributes_t structure...
Posted by kolmik34 on Fri. Jan 30, 2015 - 06:45 PM
This is very wrong. You should only call SYS_TaskHandler() in the main while (1) loop. Wait for the confirmation using application states.
Posted by kolmik34 on Fri. Jan 30, 2015 - 06:38 PM
What cases do you think stack does not decrease the lock?   This should not happen, there might be something wrong with your application/hardware.
Posted by AKnick on Fri. Jan 30, 2015 - 04:45 PM
Thanks for the great explanation.  I did read the avr/wdt.h, but was confused by that bit of code, so I opted for he solution from the Atmel page. ...
Posted by podadam on Sun. Jan 25, 2015 - 10:37 PM
Didja find this tutorial where the poster showed USI code for Tinys? http://gizmosnack.blogspot.com/2013/04/tutorial-nrf24l01-and-avr.html   Or this one,...
Posted by fleemy on Sat. Oct 12, 2013 - 02:08 PM
rocksolidsr wrote: would you be willing to share your API and demo, I am trying to familiarize myself with their documentation and it sounds like you might...

Buzzing Topics (Last 6 Months)

RSS

Posted by Michael@Atmel on Tue. Aug 26, 2014 - 12:04 AM
did you check the tutorials forum section. There is an excelent thread there about how to do this. It might be handy for future use.   my first guess is...
Posted by Hugh Aguilar on Fri. Oct 24, 2014 - 02:10 AM
Moderators - stop this train wreck now - please!
Posted by mado88 on Mon. Nov 10, 2014 - 03:38 PM
Clawson has true,   I was designed some peripheral boards for lifts - and it is not so simply. There are a lot of standards, norms and regulations. Lift...
Posted by dominicmluciano on Tue. Nov 11, 2014 - 05:42 PM
Hi there,     If the purpose of the project is to find the maximum current you can draw from a USB port then you will need to place a very low value...
Posted by asking on Fri. Aug 15, 2014 - 08:35 PM
About a dozen messages ago, Lee askd you if the a/d reading was Nice and Smooth 0x000 to 0x7ff with a pot or something besides the current sensor. If it is,...
Posted by jgmdesign on Sat. Jan 3, 2015 - 04:12 PM
John_A_Brown wrote: Of course they pay off. Take an extreme case. You're only at home on Christmas day. Do you leave the heating at 21 C all the year round, or...