Recent Discussions

RSS

Posted by SergioAlmeid on Tue. Nov 25, 2014 - 12:16 AM
Hi all    I'm using the library AVR-Crypto-Lib to encrypt a message in the microcontroller. But in some cases after using the function...
Posted by akcom on Mon. Nov 24, 2014 - 04:33 AM
Thank you for the input guys.  I should have specified that I had used the forward voltage and max current to calculate the resistors necessary (150ohm on...
Posted by DocJC on Mon. Nov 24, 2014 - 08:53 PM
Now, now.  The congratulations are appreciated, but a little unearned.  I did not get this project finished because I grossly underestimated the...
Posted by jgmdesign on Mon. Nov 24, 2014 - 10:19 PM
IF anyone has Eagle, and could turn these files to PDF I would appreciate it:  
Posted by ishu121992 on Sun. Nov 23, 2014 - 02:16 PM
* GSR sensor for perspiration or skin conductance Gun Shot Residue ?   Oh -- Galvanic Skin Response Sensor (GSR - Sweating)     Using these...
Posted by devilreborn on Wed. Jul 16, 2014 - 01:36 AM
Have you tried doing this from another USB port?  Another computer?  A powered USB hub instead of directly through a computer's USB port?

Buzzing Topics (Last 6 Months)

RSS

Posted by brunomusw on Thu. Jun 12, 2014 - 05:59 PM
Thus we iranian are not lone. British and or even brazilians-self. :wink:
Posted by Michael@Atmel on Tue. Aug 26, 2014 - 12:04 AM
clawson wrote: Maybe its just me, but clicking on any links that I've found using google to "old" forum content just end up going to the home page of the new...
Posted by Hugh Aguilar on Fri. Oct 24, 2014 - 02:10 AM
BTW: I might need to get the address of the registers. How is that done? This works on everything except the xMEGA AVR chips? On standard AVR's the registers...
Posted by mado88 on Mon. Nov 10, 2014 - 03:38 PM
Clawson has true,   I was designed some peripheral boards for lifts - and it is not so simply. There are a lot of standards, norms and regulations. Lift...
Posted by ka7ehk on Fri. Jul 11, 2014 - 08:29 PM
Often a decaying average is enough. But if you do not want to have any historical data after a given number of sampls, the simple moving average is better...
Posted by dominicmluciano on Tue. Nov 11, 2014 - 05:42 PM
Yeah I tried BASCOM and wasn't huge into it. I'm really weird about the platforms I use to program. I either love them or hate them.