Recent Discussions

RSS

Posted by ka7ehk on Thu. Oct 2, 2014 - 12:18 AM
I have this test program that compiles:   #include <avr/io.h> //device definition supplied by IDE #include <stdlib.h> #include <string.h...
Posted by hemaltandel on Wed. Oct 1, 2014 - 04:54 PM
Thanks Alexru for the quick reply.   Does that mean neighbor table has all nearby addresses as well as those which are attached to coordinator ?   I...
Posted by cts_casemod on Sat. Feb 8, 2014 - 10:21 PM
Found the previous REV.    
Posted by babu.james@live.in on Mon. Sep 15, 2014 - 07:17 AM
Not that I am aware of. I'll move it to General Electronics
Posted by LefterisEllhnas on Wed. Oct 1, 2014 - 09:04 PM
You can also define a structure to hold multiple flags or bit fields in a single byte: struct { int flag1 : 1; int flag2 : 1; int flag3 : 1; }...
Posted by alexru on Wed. Oct 1, 2014 - 10:41 PM
If you use some sort of RTOS in your projects, how would you estimate a number of concurrently running tasks and a size of the projects (in very generic terms...

Buzzing Topics (Last 6 Months)

RSS

Posted by brunomusw on Thu. Jun 12, 2014 - 05:59 PM
Thus we iranian are not lone. British and or even brazilians-self. :wink:
Posted by Michael@Atmel on Tue. Aug 26, 2014 - 12:04 AM
clawson wrote: Maybe its just me, but clicking on any links that I've found using google to "old" forum content just end up going to the home page of the new...
Posted by JohanEkdahl on Mon. May 19, 2014 - 07:32 PM
Quote:And hopefully someone will fix it now instead of waiting until we drown. This assumes that the vulnerability is currently exploited. I do not see...
Posted by bianchi77 on Thu. Apr 24, 2014 - 09:56 AM
JohanEkdahl wrote:Quote:Bianchi77, we want to know what you did that finally fixed your image shrinking code! You haven't figured out bianchi77's M.O. yet,...
Posted by ka7ehk on Fri. Jul 11, 2014 - 08:29 PM
I am learning an incredible amount of stuff from this. Never have formally learned about any of this, and it is both an eye-opener and comforting to be able to...
Posted by vigirush on Sun. Apr 13, 2014 - 05:50 PM
westfw wrote:It looks like micro controllers have an additional attack vector similar to return-oriented programming. This is impressive and I don't see any...